Udemy – Final Cut Pro X – Beginner To Advanced Free Download Latest . It is of Udemy – Final Cut Pro X – Beginner To Advanced free download.
Udemy – Final Cut Pro X – Beginner To Advanced overview
Guys, I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE your Final Cut Pro X class…Your videos are fun to watch, thorough, enlightening, and provide an elegant,no-nonsense approach to FCP. I will turn to your company for all of my FCP training…Keep up the great work!!!” (Leo)
“Guys, I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE your Final Cut Pro X class…Your videos are fun to watch, thorough, enlightening, and provide an elegant,no-nonsense approach to FCP. I will turn to your company for all of my FCP training…Keep up the great work!!!” (Leo)
“Best explanation I’ve seen on the relationship between Libraries, Events, and Projects.” (Dan)
This course is specifically designed for people who are wanting to learn how to use Final Cut Pro so they can edit and produce professional looking video. If you are ready to move on from iMovie, or maybe you are considering using Final Cut Pro X instead of Adobe Premiere or other similar software, then this is the course for you.
What’s the course about?
This course is all about Final Cut Pro – one of the world’s leading video editing suites. In this course you will learn everything from the basics up to some amazing advanced features. Final Cut Pro is used by many professional movie makes to edit their movies – it’s time you discover how you too can learn to edit like a pro.
Why this course?
There are lots of courses that teach you video editing…and of course I suggest you do as many as you can. However, if this is your first time, or if you are wanting to get into videography, then this is the best course for you. Why?
Firstly it will be fun! Learning that is not fun is not fun…OK, I suppose that makes sense 😉 We want you to have fun during your learning and will not only show you what is vital – but we plan to keep it fun and interesting too.
Secondly, we know that not only do you want to enjoy your learning, you want it to be easy to follow and meaningful. As such we are careful to go in a step-by-step way through the content, ensuring you understand everything before we move on. And if at any stage you are lost, then we are here to help. Just drop us a message and we will get back to you.
Thirdly you are about to be taught – not just by one person – but by I unique father-son team. We have been working together for years on online courses (check out our programming courses and others). I (Craig) have a PhD in educational technology and have been involved in technology and teaching it for over 30 years. I will share with you the benefit of my knowledge of teaching ensuring that the teaching is engaging, professional and effective. Joshua, has worked with me for years on video editing projects – from small to large scale and has immense skill in using Final Cut Pro. Together we are going to guide you on your learning journey with Final Cut Pro.
What kind of materials are included?
The course includes everything you need. The lectures are professionally created, as people have come to expect from my courses. We will explain everything to you and give you access to additional files/content where they are needed.
How long will the course take to complete?
There are 7 sections to this course, with each section providing short powerful videos on individual concepts. Learning to become proficient in using Final Cut Pro takes time. But, by following the course and working through each section, you will move from the basics to mastering some truly powerful advanced features.
How is this course structured?
This is an action course. So the course starts with getting to the doing straight away. The course is structured in the following way:
- Section 1 – Final Cut Pro Basics – The purpose of this first section is to introduce you to the basic of Final Cut Pro so that it feels like home to you and you know how to easily get your way around it.
- Section 2 – Importing, Editing and Exporting Media – In this section we walk you through the basics of importing media into FCP, then some basic editing and then how to export the media and what to be aware of when doing this..
- Section 3 – Enhancing and Transforming – This section will show you how to retime videos, add transitions, transform clips, add text and create compound clips
- Section 4 – Audio and Special Effects – By the end of this section you will know how to add special video effects, stabilization, and separate audio tracks
- Section 5 – Advanced: Green Screening (Chroma Keying) – Here we will show you how to use the chroma keying (green screen) tools to remove/add backgrounds to videos
- Section 6 – Behind the scenes – Join as we give you a glimpse behind the scene to find out more about studio setup, microphones and time saving tips
- Section 7 – Advanced: Multi-cam, cloning, and stabilization – Here you will learn how to synchronise multiple video and audio sources, create clones using some special effects, and stabilize bad footage
Why take this course?
It is quite simply the best course, covering the key content, in the most engaging way, by a most unique teaching team!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in videography
- Anyone who wants to create YouTube videos
- Anyone who wants to start teaching on Udemy
- Teachers who want to include video in their teaching
- Anyone interested in creating home videos
Anyone interested in video editing and special effects
Introduction – The Basics
library, events and projects
Libraries – Events – Projects – Media
Recap and Do
Importing, Editing and Exporting Media
Making a library
Moving media to the timeline
Importing Media (Images)
The all-important Blade
Recap and Do
Enhancing and Transforming
Multiple Tracks and Transform
Advanced Text Effects
Recap and Do
Audio and Special Effects
Audio Effects – Going further
Special effects – Ken Burns
Recap and Do
Advanced: Green Screening (Chroma Keying)
Chroma Keying (Green Screen)
Chroma Keying – Removing background
Adding a background – Part 1
Adding a background – Part 2
Adding better effects
Using Chroma keying for slide presentations
Advanced: Behind the scenes
Screen Recording and Microphones
Saving Effects (Time Saver)
Recap and Do
Advanced: Multi-cam, cloning, and stabalisation
Sync clips ( Time Saver )
Clones (Fun One)
Create your own music video
Recap and Do
You May Also like Latest post Fulltimefilmmaker Final Cut Pro X Editing Workflow