Landscape Photography Tutorials – Into The Light – ‘Forest Episode’ Free Download Latest . It is of Landscape Photography Tutorials – Into The Light – ‘Forest Episode’ free download.
Landscape Photography Tutorials – Into The Light – ‘Forest Episode Overview
Landscape Photography Tutorials – Into The Light – ‘Forest Episode’
From hills lined with vibrant autumn coloured trees, to ancient moss draped forests, in this tutorial you’ll learn different approaches and techniques used to effectively photograph forests. We cover using wide angle lenses, telephotos and techniques like handheld focus stacking, plus, a post-processing segment is included.
What’s inside this tutorial package?
- 1 x HD ‘in the field’ tutorial video, over 25min in duration, covering forest photography
- 1 x HD post processing video, over 32min in duration, where you’ll follow along to see how I process one of the images
- I captured out in the field
- You’ll be downloading these video’s so you’ll have lifetime access; anytime, anywhere!
- RAW and PSD files for the post-processing segment
- Episode ‘Show Notes’ – a PDF document summarising all the important stuff covered in the videos
PLUS, you’ll also receive:
- 1 x Exclusive ‘Intro’ Episode – Learn about my photography journey
- 1 x Exclusive ‘Philosophy’ Episode – Discover my photography philosophy
- Will’s Words – A four page Glossary of Common Photography Terms
What will you learn?
- A step-by-step approach to photographing forests
- What to look for in messy and chaotic forest scenes
- Focus stacking technique for detailed foregrounds and large depth of field
- Capturing forests on clear, sunny days
- Post processing techniques utilised for dreamy forest scenes
- Focus stack workflow in Photoshop
Layering masking in Photoshop
Learn the entire image making process, from the initial thought process, execution in the field and then follow along as everything is brought together in post processing. No need to fast forward through the tutorial searching for the real content, we get straight to the good stuff. Beautifully filmed and covering off on all the essentials. PLUS, we’ve taken the notes for you, with everything summarised in the Show Notes.
you may Also Like Latest post Meg Bitton live ZERO TO PHOTOSHOP